- PRODUCT FINISHES - We have two finishes to choose from, epoxy and polyurethane. Epoxy is a high-gloss finish that is thicker, harder, and more durable. Polyurethane is a satin matte finish that provides a more natural wood look.
- EACH FLAG IS UNIQUE - All flags are individually handcrafted and may vary in appearance. Each flag is its own piece of artwork, so the flag you receive may not be an exact replica of what is pictured on our site.
- DIMENSIONS - Choose from a 19" x 9.75" flag or a 38" x 19.5" flag.
- CUSTOMIZED - If you would like to customize your flag, a range of options, such as a photo or personalized lettering, are available.
- QUESTIONS - Please contact us if you have any questions or for more information about our products.
About Our Rustic Traditional Flag
Rugged but undimmed, this Rustic Wooden American Flag is an authentic celebration of freedom and an all-time bestseller. In our homespun take on this classic, we lightly burn the flag's "white" stripes, which we leave uncolored. This adds a weathered but warm quality to the wood that helps the other colors in this piece pop. A great choice for anyone who loves this country and also wants to add a little country flair to their home, our rustic US flag is a true American original.
This one-of-a-kind rustic American flag wall décor is made from locally sourced pine that is cut, stained, burned, and assembled by hand at our family owned and run shop in Holly, Michigan. The woodgrain in each flag is beautifully preserved and no two flags are exactly alike. Available in two sizes and in your choice of finish. Please allow up to two weeks for completion or contact us for rush options.
See us in action! Check out this short video demonstrating how we make our flags.
If you're a fan of this style, then you'll want to take a look at our modern rustic version.
More Decorative Flag Styles for your Home or OfficeView our Collection
Each flag is carefully handmade. We take pride in the quality of our work, using premium woods, stains and finishes.
We price our flags so that patriotic Americans can display one of our pieces at a reasonable cost.
Our flags are built to last so they can be hung indoors or outdoors. Outdoor flags should be protected from rain and prolonged direct sunlight.